This just in! Starting January 2020, Buttons & Bows will have a new dance location and schedule. We are moving to 4th Fridays and our new location is: The Prentice School, 18341 Lassen Dr, North Tustin, CA. See the Dance page for more information.
- October 20 – A Square D 71st Anniversary Dance, Path Carnathan, Bev Oren, Mike Seastrom, $10 presale, $12 at the door, Special ribbons for club presidents (they dance for free!), Information: Diane Isaacs 323-939-1478
- November 2 – Buttons & Bows 60th Anniversary Dance! Rounds at 7:00pm, squares at 7:30pm, ending at 10:00pm, David Mee calling squares, Dawn Mee cueing, singles rotation
- The club picnic is November 10, 2019, from 12pm to 4pm at Tri-City Regional Park 2301 Kraemer Blvd. Placentia, CA 92870
- Club members and other angels, come on out to Thursday classes and support our new students!
- Our 60th Anniversary dance is coming up — November 2.
- See the dances and visitations pages for dance details.
- IMPORTANT: Club and class members, be sure to add email@example.com to your email address book to prevent email updates from being blocked by your email provider!
The Buttons & Bows Square Dance club exists to provide physical activity and camaraderie for people in the north Orange County, CA area through square dancing.
We host classes for new dancers (September through May), workshops for dancers who have completed a plus level dance class (June through August), and dances (mainstream and plus) for dancers throughout the year. Members of other clubs and classes are welcome.
For more information, please contact Kathy Hetrick at 714-870-4409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dancing Makes You Smarter
The article, Use It or Lose It: Dancing Makes You Smarter, Longer. describes a 21-year study that examines the benefits dancing has on mental acuity in aging.